You ALREADY know your purpose. Yup! That’s right! You do.
The problem is you haven’t stopped to notice it.
So I want to give you 10 things to help you discover (notice) your purpose.
It’s imperative to your happiness, your joy and your provision to know and walk in your purpose.
If you are wanting more out of life, these 10 steps is what you need to jumpstart your journey.
Here are 10 of my favorite strategies to uncovering your purpose. I challenge you to record your answers in a journal or sheet of paper. This will help you notice a pattern in your answers or a connection to what stands out to you.
You can also click here to listen to me teach you on each one of these strategies.
- What angers you? And why
- What problem you want to solve? And why?
- Who’s pain matter to you? And how do you know?
- Who’s success is important to you? And how do you know?
- Who’s pain you want to stop? And why?
- What life expectancies you’ve overcome or overcoming? And how did you overcome?
- What could you easily explain or demonstrate for an hour or more? And why?
- What topic/issue you find yourself drawn to? Why is that?
- What do people seek your help in? Why is that?
- Do you work best using your mind (creative, imagination, thoughts, problem solving, listening) mouth (talking, singing, teaching, speaking) hands (physical activity, making things) How do you know?
Grab my Free guide on Knowing Your Purpose if you want more clarity. Click here to download your copy.