Before your session, you may want to gather some information from your new client. Send your client an email with a link to a questionnaire. We’ve used Wufoo.com which allows you to create three forms for free, and get the shareable link to the forms. One form can be the pre-session questionnaire.
After being booked on MyMentor, you’ll receive an email notifying you of the booking. Make sure your email address is entered correctly without any typos so you receive all notifications. Sometimes Coaches type their email address with .con instead of .com. Double-check today to make sure your email address is entered correctly.
Here are some sample questions you can ask on your Questionnaire:
1. Is this your first time working with a life coach?
2. What is your goal for our session?
3. Are there any pressing questions you have for the session? If so, list the top 3.
4. What would make this call a success for you?
5. Are you willing to fill out a post-session questionnaire?
Those are sample questions. You can come up with your own questions, add or subtract. Wufoo allows you to put 10 fields in the free forms, so you’d need to have 10 or fewer questions. There is a paid version that isn’t too expensive if you need to do more. You can use this same style to create your post-session questionnaire.