SOUL! The Spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal regarded as immortal. LIVING Forever. Never DYING. Never DECAYING.
RIVER! A large natural stream of water flowing in a CHANNEL to the sea, lake, or another such stream.
HEALING MOTIONS *The River of Life* Revelation 22:1-2…Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life as clear as crystal, flowing from the thrown of God and of the lamb.
- SELF-AWARENESS: Conscious knowledge of one’s own character, feelings, motives, and desires, ” the process can be painful but it leads to greater self-awareness.”
- SELF REGULATION: The fact of something such as an organization regulating itself without intervention from external bodies.
- MOTIVATION: The reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way.
- EMPATHY: The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
- SOCIAL SKILLS: Human beings are sociable creatures and we have developed many ways to communicate our messages, thoughts, and feelings with others.
We use to communicate and interact with each other, both verbally and non-verbally, through gestures, body language, and our personal appearance.
Today I decided to share some of my inner work with you. If you want to do something about whatever it is, whatever that maybe, consider starting with your emotional intelligence. And keep those ingredients in the front of your mind at all times. Eat, sleep and breath with ease. Easy! No! Yes! Sometimes! Oh well! Practice. Practice. Practice. Right thinking followed by right actions/reactions. Thank you. Enjoy this day and be blessed by it. Amen, Amen and so it is. PEACE & LOVE
I have a few books on emotional intelligence. I’d like to recommend, Emotional Intelligence 2.0 -Travis Bradberry & Jean Greaves.
Before I purchased this book a year and a half ago. I already had some info about EI from a work shop I attended years ago. I also learned some things about the ego around the same time. Because I’m a thinker. I’m always working to increase my self-awareness. And to level up my consciousness. For the sake of the environment. I hope you understand. And it’s okay if you don’t. It’s most important that you understand your-self! And all people, places, and things will follow accordingly. And so will you! Blessings