10 ways to know that you are healed from childhood trauma?
· You accept yourself just the way you are – flaws and all
· You are realistic about your expectations of others. You don’t enter into relationships hoping for someone else to save you.
· You have creativity, spontaneity, simplicity and naturalness
· You have a sense of wonder and awe about life.
· You have more control of your emotions – You no longer have triggers.
· You have a need for privacy.
· You think independent of culture and the environment
· You have a feeling of limitless horizons – You can dream big
· You feel simultaneously more powerful and also more helpless – You come to the realization that you are not in control of everything – God is in control.
· You are finally convicted that what happened to you was valuable in strengthening you. Your experience gave you more courage to be strong for yourself and others.