Many people today are struggling with staying positive when negativity is all around them. Is that person you? Do you know how to remain positive in any situation you are in or any circumstance you may face?
Remaining positive isn’t an easy thing to do, but it can be done regardless of the situation or circumstance you face. Remaining positive is a choice YOU must decide to make on your own. And be ok if people around you decide not to remain positive with you.
Good things happen when you are positive. You see the world from a different point of view. You see the brighter side to any situation. You can see the bigger picture than most people. You are less stressed when you are positive. You are joyous and grateful when you are a positive person and people love to gravitate to positive and happy individuals.
Maybe you realize you are struggling remaining positive regardless of the issues you face. Or maybe you need a little encouragement to keep you focused on staying positive.
Here are some ideas you can try to keep you focused on staying positive and encouraged:
1. Pray -Thanking God for the positive things in your life.
2. Write in a gratitude journal about what you are grateful for.
3. Acknowledge your funk- it’s ok to feel negative, but don’t stay in the negative mind set shake it off and keep pushing on.
4. Give yourself a pep talk- Be your own cheerleader.
5. Set healthy boundaries.
6. Practice being nice to yourself and others- be a blessing by doing an act of kindness for yourself or someone else.
7. Change your negative mindset by reframing your thoughts.
8. Smile- even to strangers.
9. Follow what you love to do.
10. Read an encouraging book.
11. Listen to positive or encouraging music or videos
12. Hang around positive and big mindset people
13. Stay away from toxic people
14. Love yourself
Remember staying positive is not easy to do, but it’s definitely not impossible. Stay focused, stay encouraged, stay positive and keep going. You will see the light at the end of a tunnel.