What is a Narcissism?
It is a personality disorder in which a person has a distorted sense of self-importance. Statics says it is commonly found in men and the cause is unknown, but it can be genetics or environmental.
Some of the most common symptoms their victims will often develop are:
· Low self-esteem
· Trust issues
· A childlike mindset
· Inability to make a decision for themselves without validation
Some of the most common treatments for these symptoms include:
· Therapy which can include: Talk Therapy, Group Therapy, or 1 on 1 Therapy
· Medication can include: Psychotropic
· Separation usually include: No Contact
A few Identifying signs and symptoms include:
· Grandiosity, an unrealistic sense of superiority.
· Exaggeration or outright lying about their achievements and talents.
· Needs constant praise and admiration.
· Sense of entitlement.
· Exploits others without guilt or shame.
· Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others.