Are you on Youtube? Do you ever watch Youtube videos? Well, Youtube is a world of its own. It would be wise to make it your daily video diary. Even if you can only spare five minutes a day, it will soon be very worth it.
1. Download the Youtube app on your smartphone.
2. Create an account if you don’t have one.
3. Find good lighting and turn your camera on yourself and just talk from the heart about a lesson that you’re learning in life at the moment. Teach yourself and share it with others.
4. Open the app and click on the upload button, and select the video you just shot and upload it.
5. You have to have good battery life and keep the app open while it’s uploading, so it at a time you don’t need your cell phone.
6. The rest is history! Youtube will eventually start pushing your videos out to strangers if you’re consistent enough.
7. Even if you’re not making money on Youtube, you can mention your coaching services on Youtube and put the link to your MyMentor profile in the description box and people will start booking you. We’ve had coaches get bookings from their Youtube audience long after he or she stopped posting on Youtube regularly.
8. Youtube will also pay you for your videos once you hit a couple of milestones. You need 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours. Watch hours means the total time all viewers have watched your videos combined. One video can hit the 4,000 watch hours goal, but the 1,000 subscribers may not be the easiest feat.
Hopefully you can add Youtube to your marketing strategy and see the results if you stick with it.